Summer is here and it sure can get hot out there! While running around with the kids in the backyard or grabbing a quick treat for the hot car ride ahead, popsicles and freezies can be a favorite grab and go cool-down treat on a scorching, hot summer day.
Dr. Snider cautions that although quenching and delicious, some brands of ice-pop’s and freezies can be high in sugar, fructose and even corn syrup!
So why not try his go-to recipe this summer? Here’s what you need;
- 4 ounces sugar-free Jell-O (small box)
- 1 g of Crystal light low-calorie powdered drink mix
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cold water
- Mix Jell-O with boiling water
- Add cold water
- Add Crystal light drink mix
- Pour into molds or ice trays
- Put in the freezer, wait until solidified and enjoy!
Stay cool in Brooklin this summer with Dr. Snider & Staff!
Blog brought to you by: Drs. Snider & Margolian Dentistry, 905-655-6255 www.drshanesnider.com